My first experience in creating a digital poster: It was fun.


Hello Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by. 

Today, I will talk about my first experience in creating a digital poster. I created this poster on my own. You can reach it below.


Picture.1 (The image is taken from here.)


Our teacher gave us the assignment to create a digital poster. There were topics such as music, fashion, games, and computers. I chose to create an art magazine cover. I found my image and made some research about it. It was an image that is not copyrighted. I used Canva for creating the poster. The process of creating was easy because there are lots of templates that students can make use of in Canva. It offers convenience in many areas.

 

I find this assignment helpful. It helps students to improve their 21st-century skills. As an English teacher candidate, I would give such tasks to my students. It improves students' skills such as creativity and information fluency. Students can create what they are interested in and enjoy during the process. 

For further information, you can email me. I will be pleased to answer you.

Digital poster - Buse Açıkgöz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog