My final post: Having this course was fun.


Hello Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by. 

Today, I will write my final post to you and reflect on the tasks that have been given to me.

 

First, we started to write blogs and it was nice. It made me realize that I should have blogged before. I didn't have such opportunities until our educational technology teacher made us blog. I would make my students blog. Then, we wrote film revisions on Wiki. I would give such tasks to my students to work collaboratively. I liked the tool but wouldn’t prefer it for collaborative work. Later, we podcasted. I loved podcasting but it was a bit stressful. I find it beneficial for students because it helps them to improve all four skills speaking, listening, writing, and reading. I would give my students this task. Then, we created our digital poster. I liked doing this. It was easy but wasn’t necessary because you could use templates, and just by changing the names and photos, you could complete it. On our last task, we created a digital story. I liked doing it but it was a bit challenging because our time was limited and we couldn’t give our %100 percent effort. So, I would give this task to my students when they have lots of time. They could create what they want and how they want. I also would give them the tool. Because searching for it was a bit hard but in total, I loved this task and would give them to my students. Among all my tasks, I liked creating digital stories the most.      


As our teacher showed us, technology can be used for English language teaching. I like the integration of technology into learning. Blogging, working on wiki pages or padlets, creating posters, and podcasting were effective for us. We are living in a technology era. So, our students will be more involved with technology. I support our teachers’ tasks that were assigned to us. 


For further information, you can email me. I will be pleased to answer you.

  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog