My first digital storytelling: It was cool.

Hello Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by.


Today, I'm going to talk about my and Şilan's digital story. We created this video together. You can reach her blog from here. The video is embedded below. 



Picture.1 (The image is taken from here.)

Our teacher gave us three options on how to create our digital story. We decided to do a how-to video. With our video, we tried to make an origami heart. To make this video, we first made our intro and then recorded our video. Later, we recorded our voices accordingly. We tried different applications and found the best tool which meets our needs. We used Clipchamp to edit the video.

I find this task challenging but beneficial. I would give such tasks to my students but also give them an application that they can use. Because the process of searching for it was hard and time-consuming. This type of task is less suitable for young learners. So, if teachers give them to students, they should make handouts to clarify the process. Overall, I loved the assignment.  I think this type of task improves students’ creativity and multimedia literacy. 

For further information, you can email me. I will be pleased to answer you.


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog