My first padlet experience: Using it was nice.

Hello Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by. 

Today, I will talk about my first Padlet experience. First, I should give credit to my dear friends Merve, Sümeyye, and Şilan who were helping me with this project. You can reach Merve's, Sümeyye's, and Şilan's blogs by clicking on their names.

This picture is taken from here.

 

We were given a web-based project that required creating a wall on Padlet and a KWL chart on the wallThe subject that our teacher provided for us was our world's recent problems such as migration and unemployment. We chose gender inequality and specified it to gender inequality in business. We tried to talk about what we knew, what we wanted to learn, and what we learned after our searches regarding our questions. I enjoyed the search process because the information I attained was informative and beneficial. If you want to see our wall, you can reach it at the end of this post. 


Moreover, Padlet was an easy tool to use. For me, it was suitable to work collaboratively. Padlet allows members to work in multiple groups. You can post what you want, edit other members' posts and comment on them. This web can enhance students' 21st-century learning skills such as creativity, collaboration, research and information fluency, and communication. Students can practice working with multiple people and improve their internet fluency. 


I also find KWL charts beneficial. It makes students think abot what they know and encourages them to learn more. The process of asking questions and searching for their answers makes students learning stronger. 



For further information, you can email me. I will be pleased to answer you.


Made with Padlet
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog