My first podcasting experience: It was a bit stressful.

Hello Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by. 

Today, I will talk about my first podcasting experience. I did my podcast individually. You can reach it from here.


This picture is taken from here. 


I chose to talk about how to improve our world in exactly 60 seconds among the four options given for creating a podcast by our teacher. I used Vocaroo to record my podcast. The process of making it was easy but recording my voice was not entertaining because I do not like my voice very much. Also, podcasting was a bit stressful. My recording took me a few tries until the process was complete. Writing a script was simple but making it exactly 60 seconds was a bit challenging.

I found my idea important to improve the world and also liked this task. Students can be given such tasks to work individually or as a group work. I think podcasting contains advantages such as improving the skills of speaking, reading, and writing of the students. Moreover, podcasting can give opportunities to students to create personalized content. A podcast can be fun for people who love speaking and also improve students listening skills. In total, I think that podcasts are beneficial to students and their process of learning. 

For further information, you can email me. I will be pleased to answer you.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog