My final post: Having this course was beneficial.


Hello Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by.

    Today, I will write my final post to you and reflect on the course that I had this term. If you read my blog, you are aware that I previously wrote a final post for you. Now, we are writing a goodbye post once more. Therefore, I'm not sure whether this is my last post ever or not, I suppose I'll start writing again in the future. Thus, come back often to my page, you may have me back at any moment.

(This image is taken from here.) 

     I will provide responses to the questions I've been asked regarding this course, engaging in reflection and offering my feedback.


1. What are the strengths and weakness of the course? 
  • I like the variety of technology-based teaching methods the course provided.The given tools can be utilized in our next sessions with learners that are more knowledgeable about technology. 

  • Not all of the texts that were given to us could be read. We might be able to reduce the amount of time our teachers spent providing feedback to read the other texts.

2. What did you find easy or difficult about the course? 
  • At first, I was afraid to take this course considering how many tasks it required. However, integrating the technology into the course materials was simple and effective.

  • Finding suitable tools for free was a bit challenging. Perhaps the instructor might suggest some free resources for us to utilize in the process of creating the materials.

3. What was your most and least favourite task? Explain your choices. 
  • Designing AR activities was my favorite. Developing it was simple, and the experience let me explore the world from my current sitting point.

  • Making flipped classrooms was the least enjoyable thing for me. The creation of it was somewhat challenging, but I can guarantee that the kids will find it quite useful and worthwhile.

4. What would be your suggestion to improve it?

  • Assignments may be distributed ahead of time to alleviate students' worries about doing them later in a jammed schedule.

5. What would you tell to the students who would take this course next year? 

  • In order to avoid losing points for turning in assignments beyond the deadline, students should show up to class and finish their tasks on time. 

6. How would this course contribute to your professional development?
  • My future teaching profession will benefit greatly from the multitude of tools I have acquired from this course. This enhanced my technological abilities as well.

For further information, you can visit my about me page and email me. I will be pleased to answer you. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog