My first wiki experience: It is worth trying.

Hello everyone!

Thanks for stopping by.

Today I will talk about my first wiki experience. Initially, I should give credit to Şilan, one of my classmates, for this wiki page. We created the page together and you can reach her blog from here.   

picture 1. (The image is taken from here.)


We were given a task to review a film and the film that we chose was "Detachment". This film mentions a substitute teacher who is assigned to a school for one month where students are low-level. After watching this film, you can observe your teacher and try to understand what they are going through although they always look okay.

We first watched the movie and took notes during the film. Then, we wrote down our ideas about the film and put them together. We searched about the film and added pictures to the page. Later, we created our page on the wiki. On our page, you can access information about the film and watch its trailer.

I find creating a wiki page useful. It was easy to create a page and open for collaborative work. It can facilitate your learning by allowing you to be creative. Also, if you think that there is wrong information, you can correct them on the wiki page and contribute to others' education. As an English teacher candidate, I find wiki beneficial for collaborative work. Students can use wiki easily and efficiently. 


For further information, you can email me. I will be pleased to answer you. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog